Examples of the form being embedded in an .html file in a folder in a file manager on a cPanel are below. The 3 links below are the same form:
This is a great little article in general about how the GET method of form submission sends form submission data appended to the URL and our URL Forward option in the Confirmation Settings for a form gives you the option to “Append Submission Data to URL”. The URL that you forward your user to can be a page with .PHP code that will do whatever you program that page to do with the appended data. It is a best practice to forward only to Encrypted SSL Pages that start with an HTTPS:// rather than just an HTTP:// at the beginning of the web address. The page on which the form is embedded does not necessarily need to be an HTTPS:// page, but it is always better to use an SSL.
Working on setting up Tray Embed so that we can connect any programs on the internet for you in basically any connection pattern using Tray Embed. It is simple, we will connect the two programs via Tray Embed and then give you a simple screen to add in your API from both programs. It is a step beyond Zapier in that the integrations can be customized further than what most of the programs have made allowable via Zapier and their own API’s. Read this little publication from Tray.io to see a little bit more. One of the slated programs is making a connection to Rossum.ai and any number of programs so that you can scan a document or invoice and have the AI on Rossum learn the invoice and turn the image into text via the Rossum OCR. DocupletionForms may also make a direct integration to Rossum.
When somebody enters their information into your form, you can send CONDITIONAL WEBHOOKS to Zapier or anywhere else on the internet based on the conditions that you set. Depending on how the people who submit your form answer your questions, different triggering webhooks will be sent to Zapier and Zapier will then trigger an action in any of the 2000+ programs as you determine in the Zap inside of your Zapier account.
- You can ask people if they would like to also be added to your weekly email list when they leave you a contact form and if they click “yes” you can then send a CONDITIONAL WEBHOOK to Zapier to trigger the inclusion of a name and email in the email series program that you use.
- You can send a CONDITIONAL WEBHOOK to FormStack Documents (formerly WebMerge) that will use the data entered into the form to automatically fill out a document.
- You can add a contact in Clio.
- You can add a Loop in DotLoop.
- The list goes on. There is no limit to the number of CONDITIONAL WEBHOOKS that you can send.
This is a really cool zap that will allow you to invite the people you want from your team to see the messages submitted via a specific contact form by zapping them to Slack via Zapier and using Slack to invite your Team Members!
1. Make a contact form.
2. Create a Slack Channel to send messages to.
3. Connect to Zapier.
4. Select your Contact Form in your Zapier.
5. Select your Slack and the Slack Channel.
6. Boom! The Zap is done and messages will appear in your Slack.
7. Invite the team members you want to be able to see that Slack Channel.
We have added Rackspace’s Microsoft365 Business Partner Reseller Package to our upgraded subscription. You set everything up inside of the program where it says “WHMCS” at the top of the menu bar.
We made Conditional Webhooks this year and are finishing our automatic document selection and completion utility functionality of the “Merge”
Our WordPress setup is automatic using WHMCS.
We are finishing adding the CRM, Auto-Email.
After all of that we are finishing our Single Sign-On then our RetainerCrypto.Online Crypto Utility Token.
This is a simple 3-step instructional to show you how to setup a “hidden field” with a proper “label” and “alias” for tracking.
- build a form with a hidden field and give an appropriate label name and set the alias to a proper term for tracking.
- add a ? followed by the alias, an = sign and then the tracking term.
- then when somebody submits a form like the one above, the submission will contain the term from after the = sign, in this example “turner”.
- This is a really great article from zapier about contact forms.
- This is our invite link to our zapier connection!
- You can purchase WordPress hosting from us for $35 monthly.
- A really great plugin is redirection for wordpress.
- You can embed or redirect a page to your form with hidden field tracking.
This Zapier Integration Submission took us 13-10 months depending on whether you look at when I made the first payment or when I started the planning with my 3 software engineers. Anyways, we are a couple of weeks away from being up on the live Zapier platform for the world to see inside of the “Forms” set of programs. There were 80 form programs when we started and now there are like 110, but it is still a great number to be working to be a part of. No idea how long the “Beta Testing” phase will take. We shall see. 😎