Examples of the form being embedded in an .html file in a folder in a file manager on a cPanel are below. The 3 links below are the same form:
This is a great little article in general about how the GET method of form submission sends form submission data appended to the URL and our URL Forward option in the Confirmation Settings for a form gives you the option to “Append Submission Data to URL”. The URL that you forward your user to can be a page with .PHP code that will do whatever you program that page to do with the appended data. It is a best practice to forward only to Encrypted SSL Pages that start with an HTTPS:// rather than just an HTTP:// at the beginning of the web address. The page on which the form is embedded does not necessarily need to be an HTTPS:// page, but it is always better to use an SSL.
When somebody enters their information into your form, you can send CONDITIONAL WEBHOOKS to Zapier or anywhere else on the internet based on the conditions that you set. Depending on how the people who submit your form answer your questions, different triggering webhooks will be sent to Zapier and Zapier will then trigger an action in any of the 2000+ programs as you determine in the Zap inside of your Zapier account.
- You can ask people if they would like to also be added to your weekly email list when they leave you a contact form and if they click “yes” you can then send a CONDITIONAL WEBHOOK to Zapier to trigger the inclusion of a name and email in the email series program that you use.
- You can send a CONDITIONAL WEBHOOK to FormStack Documents (formerly WebMerge) that will use the data entered into the form to automatically fill out a document.
- You can add a contact in Clio.
- You can add a Loop in DotLoop.
- The list goes on. There is no limit to the number of CONDITIONAL WEBHOOKS that you can send.
This is a really cool zap that will allow you to invite the people you want from your team to see the messages submitted via a specific contact form by zapping them to Slack via Zapier and using Slack to invite your Team Members!
1. Make a contact form.
2. Create a Slack Channel to send messages to.
3. Connect to Zapier.
4. Select your Contact Form in your Zapier.
5. Select your Slack and the Slack Channel.
6. Boom! The Zap is done and messages will appear in your Slack.
7. Invite the team members you want to be able to see that Slack Channel.
We are looking at adding Rackspace’s Microsoft365 Business Partner Reseller Package to our upgraded subscription. It will probably take a few months to set everything up, but this could be just the thing we can provide that will help you beyond belief.
We are making Conditional Webhooks shortly and then finishing our automatic document selection and completion utility.
We are making our WordPress setup automatic using WHMCS and upping our SiteLock to the Channel Team with SiteLock so that will be automatic too.
Then we are finishing adding the CRM, Auto-Email.
After all of that we are finishing our Single Sign-On then our RetainerCrypto.Online Crypto Utility Token.
Do you want a contact form on your website to make it easy for your audience to contact you?
With DocupletionForms, that’s quite easy!
DocupletionForms is a Contact Form that asks targeted questions and then integrates with other programs to do automatic tasks.
This Contact Form is integrated with Zapier which is integrated with 2000+ other programs.
Our Conditional Logic Contact Form allows users to ask different questions based on the answers given to the previous questions.
How does it work?
The FREE Subscription Level comes with the Conditional Logic Contact Form which includes a whole set of features:
- Drag and Drop Contact Form Editor
- Customizable Theme & Buttons
- Conditional Logic Settings
- Confirmation and Notification Emails
- Redirect to any URL upon submit
- Simple PDF Completion with Data
- MySQL Database Connection Add-on
- Stripe & PayPal Payment Collection
- 25+ Direct Integrations with Programs
- Webhooks & Zapier
- SiteLock Protection on the forms and the forms database
Our WordPress Hosting is highly secured as it comes with 50GB and SiteLock Security, you don’t have to worry about viruses or hackers.
The $35 Premium Subscription includes a 50 gigabyte WordPress Hosting Package with a SecureStarter SiteLock Plan which can be upgraded for $47 to include a SecureSpeed SiteLock Plan.
WordPress is the most well known and loved website building tool in the world and is a valuable resource that makes navigation and customization of your website so easy without coding.
We also offer an amazing set of affordable sales and marketing services on an item by item basis that can be really helpful to you in your business and can take your website to the next level.
Don’t miss out! Choose DocupletionForms today!
Your satisfaction and providing you with an excellent set of business enhancing services is our goal.
This is a simple 3-step instructional to show you how to setup a “hidden field” with a proper “label” and “alias” for tracking.
- build a form with a hidden field and give an appropriate label name and set the alias to a proper term for tracking.
- add a ? followed by the alias, an = sign and then the tracking term.
- then when somebody submits a form like the one above, the submission will contain the term from after the = sign, in this example “turner”.
- This is a really great article from zapier about contact forms.
- This is our invite link to our zapier connection!
- You can purchase WordPress hosting from us for $35 monthly.
- A really great plugin is redirection for wordpress.
- You can embed or redirect a page to your form with hidden field tracking.
Insightly has an API code that you can copy inside of it and then paste the API code into our Insightly Addon. You can do simple and effective things like send a person’s name and email from one of your contact form submissions to the Insightly Contacts. Simple.